With 2023 drawing to a close, we’d like to thank everyone who read our blog this year. Of the many posts we published this year, the following attracted the most attention (i.e., the highest number of views).
1. 10 must-know statistics about contact center AI solutions
Contact center AI solutions are revolutionizing customer service across all industries. Here are some notable statistics illustrating that trend.
2. How cloud contact center software with AI can benefit your pest control business
Cloud contact center software with AI can help pest control businesses by lowering labor costs, lightening the workload for employees, and more.
3. 10 notable business use cases for generative AI
Generative artificial intelligence solutions can help your company in numerous ways, from sales and marketing content generation to financial analysis.
4. RingCentral vs. Zoom: Key differentiators you need to know
Discover how RingCentral compares to Zoom as a cloud phone system supplier with our comprehensive comparison matrix and high-level provider summaries.
5. Conversational AI vs. generative AI: What business leaders should know
Find out how conversational AI solutions differ from generative AI and how to find the best offerings for your business.
6. Top 3 emerging technologies to watch in 2023
Earlier this year, we predicted that AI, quantum computing and technologies supporting sustainability were all types of tech to keep an eye on over the course of the year.
7. 5 key considerations for your 2024 IT roadmap
Don’t craft your IT roadmap for the upcoming year without taking these critical factors into account.
8. 5 notable cloud phone system benefits for auto dealers
Explore the advantages of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) for auto dealerships, from mobility to improved customer service.
9. High call center turnover? Artificial intelligence can help
If you’re grappling with call center staffing issues, here’s how artificial intelligence can help.
10. Bots creating bait: What AI-generated phishing emails mean for cybersecurity
Generative AI supercharged phishing campaigns. Here’s what you can do to combat malicious messages fueled by artificial intelligence.
We’re looking forward to blogging about emerging technologies and IT industry trends in 2024. Thank you for reading, and don’t hesitate to reach out to our technology advisors for guidance, whether you need assistance with AI, Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), managed cybersecurity, managed IT services, or business process outsourcing (BPO), among other solution categories.
Prepare for 2024 today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing email@example.com.