In order to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, we need to stay up to speed with the latest IT trends and solutions. To achieve that, our team of IT experts attends weekly training sessions conducted by various IT solution providers. Based on our extensive experience and sales volume with the suppliers, we receive exclusive, direct and usually in-person training from these suppliers. Our Tech Talks blog series offers a snapshot of these educational sessions.
As many businesses increase their reliance on cloud solutions and face the challenge of guarding growing amounts of data from evolving cyberattacks, demand for data center space and colocation services has skyrocketed. If your company must adhere to strict regulatory requirements and you need compliant data center solutions, our trusted technology advisors recently met with representatives from a supplier you might want to consider. Here’s some vital background information about this provider and how they empower their clients with specialized solutions.
Founded in 2007, this Maryland-based supplier is capable of crafting solutions to support a wide range of organizational objectives and meet stringent regulatory requirements. With secure facilities across the U.S. and around the world, they deliver leading cloud and colocation services at reasonable rates. They’re also supplier agnostic, allowing their clients to choose the technology that best suits their specific needs.
Here are just a few of the main advantages of partnering with this provider:
- Access to experienced engineers to assist with cloud migration and management
- Direct connections to hyperscalers, including Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Customized infrastructure housed in Tier III facilities
- Economies of scale due to data centers maintained around the world and partnerships with global carriers
- Compliant with FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, HIPAA and more
Overall, they offer cost-effective solutions for businesses looking for a high degree of reliability and customization.
This supplier is capable of meeting all your data center needs with this range of affordable, reliable and secure solutions:
- Data storage, including large-scale backups via secure connections
- Colocation services available in Tier III+ facilities globally
- Customized cloud solutions, including public, private and hybrid setup options and multi-cloud access
- Robust disaster recovery solutions with full encryption, corruption testing and high levels of geographical redundancy
- Connectivity, with 170+ carriers available and the ability to deliver customized carrier combos
If you’d like to learn more about data center solutions and other offerings from this supplier or others in our partner network, feel free to reach out to our trusted advisors. We have experience working with various leading IT solution providers and can quickly produce comparison matrices that show how all your options stack up against each other. Additionally, collaborating with our advisors won’t cost you any more than going directly to the supplier because of our price parity guarantee.
For details, give us a call at 877-599-3999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.