In order to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, we need to stay up to speed with the latest IT trends and solutions. To achieve that, our team of IT experts attends weekly training sessions conducted by various IT solution providers. Based on our extensive experience and sales volume with the suppliers, we receive exclusive, direct and usually in-person training from these suppliers. Our Tech Talks blog series offers a snapshot of these educational sessions.
Are you in the market for a data center solution provider who offers reliability, high levels of cloud connectivity and exceptional customer service? If so, you might want to consider a supplier our team of trusted advisors recently (virtually) met with to review colocation, interconnection and cloud services. They’ve established themselves as a leader in the data center space, and their offerings are particularly well-suited for businesses looking to take on digital transformation by leveraging hybrid cloud and multi-cloud solutions. If that describes your organization, here are some key details you should know about this supplier and how they can help you stand out and succeed long-term.
This supplier has nearly two decades of experience addressing customers’ evolving data center and interconnection needs. With 23 data centers in eight major markets across the U.S., they serve more than 1,350 clients across all industries. Here are just a few key statistics and facts illustrating why this data center solution provider stands out from the competition:
- 28,000+ interconnections
- Ability to connect with 775+ network, IT and cloud suppliers
- 100 percent uptime SLA (with a record seven-9s uptime in 2018)
- Direct connections with AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, and more high-profile providers (which allows clients to avoid excessive egress fees)
- Cloud connectivity that costs 60 percent less than conventional SDN and telecom solutions
- Virtual interconnects and fiber technology that allows for on average 44 percent faster communications with cloud availability zones, compared with public internet connections
- And more
To meet the diverse requirements of organizations across various industries, this provider offers the following kinds of solutions.
- Interconnection: This supplier creates central meeting places for businesses, clouds and networks to exchange traffic effectively. Interconnection services include blended IP, peering exchanges, data center cross-connects and inter-site connectivity.
- Cloud solutions: Gain access to hundreds of top cloud solution providers, including major public cloud platforms as well as specialty private cloud suppliers.
- Colocation: Get access to an optimal, highly secure environment for your critical IT infrastructure with data center colocation services – including cabinets, cages and private suites. You’ll have the option to establish private, dedicated connections to various IT, cloud and network providers.
This supplier is also just about to bring a new data center online in the heart of Chicago. The new center will offer amenities like Wi-Fi, office space, a conference room and more. Additionally, if you purchase colocation services and house equipment at this data center, you’ll qualify for tax incentives through the Illinois Data Center Investment Program.
If you’d like more information about data center solutions from this supplier, our team of trusted technology advisors can answer all your questions. We can help you determine whether this provider’s offerings make sense for your business, taking into account your pain points, needs and objectives. Our team can even show you a side-by-side objective comparison of how this data center supplier’s products stack up against others in our extensive partner network.
On top of all that, working with us won’t cost you any more than going directly to the provider because of our price parity guarantee. Learn more today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing email@example.com.