Big data has become a big deal in recent years. New technological developments have allowed us to gather more information than ever before, and business executives have reported leveraging big data to contain costs, find new avenues for innovation, add revenue, and more, according to the Harvard Business Review article “How Companies Say They’re Using Big Data.”
With Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365), you too can achieve positive results for your business with data gathering and analytics. Before we dive into that topic, however, you might want to review the Microsoft 365 apps and features we’ve already covered in this series:
Once you feel like you’re caught up with the series and ready to move on, here’s an overview of how Microsoft 365 can enhance your business operations with its analytic capabilities.
This app comes included with Office 365 Enterprise E5 and is also available as an add-on with select plans. Essentially, it shows you how you spend your time during the workday and gives you recommendations to boost your productivity and get the most out of the time you spend at work. MyAnalytics allows you to do the following:
- Track how many uninterrupted hours you spend on vital tasks.
- Discover which colleagues you spend the most time working with.
- Set goals for time management (e.g., reducing time spent in unproductive meetings) and track your progress.
- Increase productivity with a data-driven approach (e.g., by optimizing time spent in one-on-one meetings).
In addition to MyAnalytics, businesses can leverage Workplace Analytics to link collaboration patterns to business results. This app offers the following benefits and capabilities:
- View intelligent metrics and dashboards based on Microsoft 365 data from day-to-day collaboration to gain insights into how your team works together.
- Protect your data and regulate access and usage with advanced security and privacy controls, along with compliance and management capabilities.
- Connect collaboration data with business outcomes to learn how collaboration affects results, which can inform decisions and daily practices.
In addition to MyAnalytics and Workplace Analytics, Microsoft 365 has analytic abilities built into it in other ways. For example, apps like PowerPoint, Word, and Excel have their own intelligence that allows them to learn and help you find the files you need as quickly as possible. Intelligent Microsoft 365 apps also offer personalized suggestions and insights.
Overall, with the analytic features and apps available for Microsoft 365, you can work faster, smarter, and more efficiently. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this business solution, feel free to contact our expert team by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing email@example.com.